23.10.11

Monday, October 24th - Periods 1, 6-7, 8-9, 10

Making a Plan: Day 11

Do Now: Hand in your Career Goals Essay if you have not already!

Homework: News Article Response on wikispaces. You must check the wiki each week! Come to my room before or after school if you need Internet!

Objective: SWBAT complete their Student Introduction Essay and Career Goals Essay and submit it to me via googledocs.

Agenda:
1) Before class is over, you should share your completed Student Introduction Essay with my via googledocs. My email is zellerenglish@gmail.com.

2) Click on the “Senior Assignments” tab and follow directions to complete the Student Introduction Essay, if you are not yet complete.

3) If you are finished your Student Introduction Essay and it is shared with me, you can begin typing up your Career Goals Essay.

4) If you are finished typing both essays and they are both shared with me, then go to the class wiki page to complete the article response for this week.